- 22.05.2013 Version 2013.2 released (automatic testing of term calls (many
terms fixed w.r.t. corner cases), new elastic contact plane term + example,
translated low level base functions from Cython to C for reusability,
improved gallery http://docs.sfepy.org/gallery/gallery, etc.), see
- 27.02.2013 Version 2013.1 released (unified use of stationary and
evolutionary solvers, new implicit adaptive time stepping solver, elements of
set and nodes of set region selectors, simplified setting of variables data,
etc.), see release notes.
- 21.11.2012 Version 2012.4 released (initial support for hierarchical
basis on quadrilateral and brick elements, unified C/Cython structures for
reference mappings, new linear combination boundary condition: edge
direction, new examples showing some advanced features, etc.), see
- 12.09.2012 Version 2012.3 released (several new terms, material
parameters can be defined per region using region names, base function values
can be defined per element, support for global options, etc.), see
- 29.05.2012 Version 2012.2 released (reimplement acoustic band gaps code
using the homogenization engine, high order quadrature rules, unify dot
product and mass terms, lots of other term updates/fixes, update the PDE
solver application, etc.), see release notes.
For historians: see Archived News.